Site 1 – 5400 Oakley Industrial Blvd., Fairburn, GA 30213
- (3) Yale Model NR045EBNS36TE119 Electric Reach Trucks (2007)
- (4) Yale Model MPE060LVGN24T2742 Electric Rider-Type Pallet Trucks (New as 2015)
- (7) Electric Battery Chargers
- SSI Model M55E(25) Shredder
- Orion Model M67/17IS Rotary Tower Stretch Wrapper
- ARPAC Model 25TW-28 Shrink Wrapper
- Large Quantity of Support Equipment
Site 2 – 2570 Orchard Gateway Blvd., Aurora, IL 60506
- (7) Prime Model HMX65 Electric Rider-Type Pallet Trucks
- (4) Raymond Model 8510 Electric Center-Rider Pallet Trucks (2015)
- Komatsu Model FG255ST-14 LP Gas Lift Truck
- (23) Electric Battery Chargers by Alpine, Battery Builders, GNB, Hertner, Hobart
Site 3 – 201 Ireland Dr., Suite 101, McCarren, NV 89437
- Raymond Model 750-15-BC47240 Electric Reach Truck
- Raymond Model 8510 Electric Rider-Type Pallet Truck
- (2) Electric Chargers
Site 4 – 6335 Sycamore Canyon Blvd., Riverside, CA 92507
- (2) Raymond Electric Rider-Type Pallet Trucks (Non-Operational)
No merchandise may be removed while the sale is in progress. Time permitting, auction personnel will be available at the conclusion of the sale for (1) hour for the removal of tabletop and hand carried items only.
Post Auction Day Removal
After the auction day, items will be available for removal during normal business hours. Call or see auction catalog on sale day for specific removal dates and times.
Cincinnati Industrial only accepts U.S. Currency in the following methods of payment of deposits and invoices:
1. Wire Transfer
The Wire Transfer method for payment of your final invoice is as follows:
Bidders must make the customary 25% deposit using one of the other stated methods of payment. The balance due on your invoice should be wired to our account within 24 hours after the auction.
Funds may be wire transferred directly to Cincinnati Industrial's account. Wire instructions will be included with your final invoice or you can call or email to receive them.
2. Company Checks (drawn on U.S. banks only)
Company checks are only acceptable if accompanied by a letter from the payor's bank guaranteeing unqualified payment to Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers. Click here to view a sample Bank Letter of Guarantee and to view the instructions on how to successfully guarantee payment.
All checks should be made payable to: Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers, Inc.
3. Certified Checks (drawn on U.S. banks only)
4. Cash (U.S. Currency Only)