PPL Group specializes in auctioning all kinds of commercial & industrial assets – including real estate. You will enjoy the following features and benefits associated with adding your real estate to one of our high powered auctions:
- All marketing channels that we created for your distressed asset auction will be leveraged to successfully offer your real estate – including (but not limited to): Mailings, e-blasts, trade publications and newspaper advertisements
- Real Estate offering is subject to “Seller Confirmation” – allowing the purchase price offer to be reviewed and considered by you – prior to acceptance
- Buyers must provide a significant deposit for the right to submit a competitive bid for the Real Estate. The winning bidder’s deposit becomes non-refundable earnest money and a closing is set for no later than 30 days following bid acceptance. This ensures that only serious buyers will be bidding on your Real Estate.
- Buyers have only a limited opportunity to conduct due-diligence on the Real Estate. Typically, buyers use this period to negotiate the sale price downwards. Your Real Estate is sold As-Is, which reduces hassle associated with concession requests from the buyer.
- All interested buyers must submit their offers on the auction sale date, thus creating a sense of urgency and eliminating costly delays.
- NO COMMISSION PAID BY THE SELLER! Buyers pay a “Buyer’s Premium” at the sale.
- NO POST-SALE CARRYING COSTS! Avoid vacancy risk and out-of-pocket expense.
For more information, please contact us directly.